Tournament MC (Host, Coordinator)
- Be someone who loves gaming and is a bit of an entrepreneur.
- Take responsibility for promoting the eSports program through social media, our website, and the Triad’s gaming community.
- Create and maintain handbook with guidelines and requirements for the eSports program.
- Take responsibility for developing and enforcing all eSports and Arena policies and procedures.
- Responsible for purchasing, maintaining, and keeping an accurate inventory of all program equipment.
- Competitive gaming coaching or playing experience preferred.
- Excellent understanding of the intricacies of multiple games, consoles, platforms, and other gaming equipment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to organize, motivate, and manage professional staff and teams.